Cleaning the interior of your car properlyEvery car owner has to clean the interior of the car. Some people consider that the exterior is much more important, but this is not true. Having the interior of your car clean, not only makes your car look better, but it is also healthy for yourself.
Find bellow some tips for properly cleaning the interior of your car.
- Vacuuming – firstly, you have to remove the door mats. In this way you will be able to vacuum even the hidden parts, such as the area under the seat or around the pedals. Vacuum the mats outside. Clean the doors and the dashboard using a brush. In case your seats are made from leather, be careful while vacuuming them, because they can be easily damaged.
- For cleaning the seats you should use a special cleaner or laundry detergent. Take some water and mix some detergent in it. With a cloth, wipe the seats. Use a dry cloth to wipe out the seats.
- The carpet can be cleaned exactly like the seats. Pay attention not to soak the carpet with too much water because corrosion can appear on the back part.
- For cleaning the dashboard use some laundry detergent. For a cleaner look you can apply polish. This will make the dashboard shine and it also protects the plastic part. Use a soft brush for applying polish.
- In the end you will clean the windows. You need special spray for window cleaning and a soft towel. You should clean the windows from the outside and inside.
Pay attention not to spill water inside while cleaning the interior of your car, as water can damage the electrical components. Moreover, if it reaches the carpet, there will be an unpleasant smell.It’s highly important to properly dry the interior after the cleaning process.
|car exterior, car wash, cleaning the exterior of the car, cleaning the interior of the car, cleaning the seats, interior, interior makes, maintaining the car, properly, the dashboard, the doors of the car, vacuuming the interior of the car, vehicle|