Learn to use the car scratch remover
Certainly at some point in your car’s life time, the shiny paint will get damaged by a scratch. But with the car scratch remover, you have nothing to worry about.
Follow these steps:
- Mix some water and car soap and apply it on the car to remove any grime you might have picked up.
- After washing it wipe the surface of the car with a clean towel.
- Connect the pad to the buffer. Now take the scratch remover compound and apply it in the center and outer edge of the pad. Don’t over soak it.
- Now place the pad just over the scratch and move it a little so that the compound gets into the scratch.
- Turn the buffer on at 1400 RPM. Shift the buffer back and forth and don’t stop until the scratch has disappeared.
- With another clean towel clean any excess compound that remained on the scratched area.
- Take away the wool buffing pad from the buffer and place the foam buffing pad. Now use the buffer on the entire car, in the end wiping it again with a towel.
- Now apply wax to the paint on an even quantity. Get only high quality wax.
- Use again the buffer on all the waxed area to have in the end one good looking shiny car.
|buffer pad, car scratch removar, car wax, how to use car scratch removar, wax car paint|