Oil service light resetting on a 2008 Volkswagen JettaMaintenance
The 2008 Volkswagen Jetta has a warning indicator that indicates it’s time to check the Volkswagen service dealer. This is called the oil service light. But you can pass the trip to Volkswagen and reset the service light yourself.
- The Service Light Plus tool
- Connect the tools plug to the car’s data link connector. The connector is placed just under the driver’s side of the dashboard.
- Ignite the car and turn on the tool’s screen
- Select your Volkswagen Jetta Model
- Press the “reset of oil service light” button then OK
- It’s done. Turn off the car and tool’s screen
2. The reset button
- Ignite the car. Press “Reset” on the instrument panel. Hold the button pressed until the light is off.
-Done. Turn off the car.
|Tag: dashboard, data link connector, Jetta reset button, oil service light, reset oil service light manually, reset volkswagen jetta oil service light, service light plus airbag reset tool, warning indicator|
Read more from Maintenance