Sea foam - an engine oil additive
The additive helps the car run longer and better by cleaning the engine of all the dirt. One example of oil additive is the sea foam. As a treatment it’s recommended to use the sea foam when changing the oil or just to clean the engine one time.
Follow these steps to add the foam:
- Take of the oil filter cover after you located it
- Pelt the Sea Foam through the funnel in the oil support.
- Drive for 30 minutes or 30 miles
- Afterwards, wait till the engine has cooled and perform a normal oil change.
- This is it. Be careful to verify the oil and change it when it’s too dirty.
|clean engine, clean the engine, cleaning sea foam, dirty engine, engine oil additive, funnel, oil filter, oil support, Sea foam|