Use Vegetable oil to dilute the diesel fuel
What is diesel oil? It is a fossil fuel that will consume at one point. Maybe someday fossil fuels will be replaced by vegetative oils, called biofuel. It is said that biofuels have more combustive efficiency.
- Pour some oil inside a support, and measure it.
- The dilution is done like this. For every gallon of oil, which is around 128 ounces, you pour ¼ of this quantity of vegetable oil, therefore 32 ounces.
- Do the measuring very carefully and don’t over pour it. Take notice of the viscosity and volatility of vegetable oil to avoid engine damage. Better less than more.
- After the measurements are done, combine the two oils
- Now mix the combination a few minutes until it’s ready to use.
|biofuel, cheaper diesel fuel, combustive efficiency, diesel fuel, dilute the diesel fuel, environement friendly fuel, fossil fuel, veedetative oil|