Purchasing a used motorcyclePay attention when purchasing a used motorcycle. Consider your safety while driving it.
- You must be aware from the very beginning that you will have to change some spare parts in the first few months.
- Verify the wheels, the tires and the wheel balancing. Inflate the tire to the proper pressure and check if there are any cracks or holes.
- Check if there are any fluid leaks at the engine.
- Check if the motorcycle is in a good shape by pulling back on the throttle and letting it go. When it snaps back, it means that it’s in good shape.
- Check the brakes by pressing the front brake and, while the front wheel off the ground, let the brake go and spin the wheel. Make sure there is no stickiness.
- Check the front fork as this is very important for the suspension, balance and steering control. make sure there are no bends on cracks.
|motorcycle, motorcycle balance and steering control, motorcycle engine, motorcycle front brake, motorcycle front fork, motorcycle spare parts, used motorcycle|