Built-in tableThe travel trailer layout is a small area that has living and storage place structured in a practical manner. It’s advisable not to compromise the structural integrity of a trailer, yet, you can decorate it as you wish.
What to use: paint, fabric, pillows, convection oven, awning.
- Use wood veneer to paint your cabinetry. Scuff the veneer with sandpaper and color it as you wish.
- To create the illusion of height and space you can sew solid color curtains, or curtains that have a vertical design.
- The cushions should be made from the same fabric as the curtains for unifying the space. Bring some complementary throw pillows that can be used to make the uncomfortable banquettes or sofas comfortable.
- You can increase the cooking options with a microwave/convection oven combination.
- It’s advisable to remove the built-in table and replace it with a folding table and chairs. In this way you will be able to stow them away in order to create more room in the trailer.
- You can convert the bunk room into an office. It’s advisable to address to the manufacturer in order to make sure that the trailer’s integrity won’t be compromised.
- In order to break up the solid color use colorful rugs to create visual cues.
- To enlarge your living space, add an awning that can create a covered space for dining.
- Remove the build-in bedside tables. Have floor or ceiling shelving and deposit your clothes in the drawers placed under the bed. In this way you will have more space for bedroom.
|banquettes, built-in table, bunk room, comfortable sofas, microwave convection oven combination, the structural integrity of a trailer, travel trailer|