The efficiency of your car audio system depends on the quality of your speakers. This can be described on various criteria:
* The higher the decibels the better. This means sound will travel a bigger distance
* There should be enough power allocated to your speakers so that it will not affect the car’s power
* For greater capture and reproduction of the sound frequency response of the speakers should be at a bigger level.
* If the RMS has maximum power the system will play continuously
* For a bigger performance, it’s recommended to have a component speaker set
Now it’s up to you and your preferences to decide what speakers to buy. Make sure you test many of them before deciding, to make the best choice. Have in mind that there is a big variety of speakers on the market; therefore, the better you choose the better your system will sound.
|car speak, car speaker frequency, car speaker performance, car speakers power, car speakers types, car stereo speakers, compoent speaker set, speaker variety, speakers decibel, stereo speakers|