Vinyl car wrapping
The next steps will teach you how to remove wither old or faded or misplaced stickers from the surface of your car without any trouble.
- First see if you can do it with your fingernails
- You can use a hair dryer or heat gun to heat the stickers. Not too much cause you can overheat the paint.
- While continuously heating the sticker, peel it of slowly from a 90 degree angle.
- Combine 1 c. of rubbing alcohol with 1 c. of water in a spray bottle.
- Spray this solution over the sticker and leave like that for some minutes.
- Use your fingers to peel of the sticker
- When done wash the surface with soap and water.