Learn to make letters of vinyl decals
Vinyl lettering is now very popular. You can use them to decorate homes, windows and your car. That’s why any office supply store or internet vendor has now vinyl decal printer paper available for sale.
Follow these steps:
- Enter the software you use for word processing on your computer.
- Decide on the font size and font type and put one vinyl paper inside the printer.
- Print the document and leave it in the printer for 5 minutes to dry.
- Now cut through the paper following the decals using a point craft knife. In case you have to make straight cuts use a metal ruler.
- Remove the backing from the paper. Put the decals wherever you want.