Learn to take off the sticker from your car
The next steps will teach you how to remove wither old or faded or misplaced stickers from the surface of your car without any trouble.
- First see if you can do it with your fingernails
- You can use a hair dryer or heat gun to heat the stickers. Not too much cause you can overheat the paint.
- While continuously heating the sticker, peel it of slowly from a 90 degree angle.
- Combine 1 c. of rubbing alcohol with 1 c. of water in a spray bottle.
- Spray this solution over the sticker and leave like that for some minutes.
- Use your fingers to peel of the sticker
- When done wash the surface with soap and water.