Tips for customizing your pickup truck online
You recognize a pickup truck by its open top cargo area. Manufacturers like Toyota, Ford, Nissan, Chevy or Dodge have websites where you can customize your truck using their customization tool.
Follow these steps:
- Access your manufacturer’s website and choose the “Build your own” or “Build and Price” option.
- Find your truck model on the site using any method you wish. Your ZIP code will be requested. As an advice, after you have chosen your model, also pick the cab type (regular, double, crew).
- Choose your specific truck model
- Choose between 4WD and 2WD depending on your preference.
- Now choose the engine type and power.
- Now select what color you desire for the interior and exterior. You will have a variety of options.
- Choose between manual and automatic transmission
- Now choose your optional accessories. You can choose carpeted floor mats, interface system for iPod, bed extender, bed mat, bed step, bed liner, oil cap or filter, and others.
- Now review your choices and if you want to contact a dealer choose “Request a quote”
|bed liner, Custom paint jobs, custom rims, custom tires, customize SUV, customize vehicle, online truck customization, truck customization|