Learn to use the circuit expression to make car decals
The circuit expression is a tool that you can use to decorate homes, craft and also cars. This is basically a cutting tool that can cut through cardstock, poster board, vellum and vinyl. The last one can help you for decorating your car with decals.
Follow these steps:
- Buy your vinyl in the desired color from any vendor. These days you can find vinyl almost everywhere. Getting outdoor vinyl is more recommended for cars.
- Set the cutting size of the circuit expression to 12-by-12 inch or 12-by-24 inch.
- Take the vinyl sheet you bought and put in the cutting mat and into the die cutting machine.
- Modify the blade depth setting to 6 and the pressure to 2 or 3. This way you only cut the vinyl and not the backing.
- Press CUT after you select your design on the machine.
- Now to apply the decal, remove the background around your vinyl decal from the mat and leave only the sticker there.
- Put a transfer tape with the adhesive part face down on the sticker.
- The surface where you will apply the sticker must be clean. So wash it with water and soap. Then dry it.
- Rub the back of the tape a few times and peel it away without taking away the sticker too.